Lavender Panel #19-501A: 6 Week Back Patch Test;
Men and Women; Ages 18 – 70;
|Visit||Day||Date||Time||Length of Visit||Notes|
|1||Thursday||1/10/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||15 min.||Patching Day|
|2||Friday||1/11/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||20 min.||Lamping Day|
|3||Monday||1/14/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||5 – 10 min.||Patching Day|
|4||Tuesday||1/15/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||20 min.||Lamping Day|
|5||Thursday||1/17/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||5 – 10 min.||Patching Day|
|6||Friday||1/18/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||20 min.||Lamping Day|
|7||Monday||1/21/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||5 – 10 min.||Patching Day|
|8||Tuesday||1/22/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||20 min.||Lamping Day|
|9||Thursday||1/24/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||5 – 10 min.||Patching Day|
|10||Friday||1/25/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||20 min.||Lamping Day|
|11||Monday||1/28/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||5 – 10 min.||Patching Day|
|12||Tuesday||1/29/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||20 min.||Lamping Day|
NO MISSES ALLOWED DURING THIS LAST WEEK!
|11||Monday||2/11/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||5 – 10 min.||No Misses Allowed|
|12||Tuesday||2/12/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||20 min.||No Misses Allowed|
|13||Wednesday||2/13/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||5 – 10 min.||No Misses Allowed|
|14||Thursday||2/14/19||5:30PM – 6:30PM||5 – 10 min.||No Misses Allowed|
|15||Friday||2/15/19||8:30AM – 7:30PM||5 – 10 min.||No Misses Allowed|
- Patches will be placed on your back.
- PATCHES ARE TO STAY ON AND DRY for approximately 24 hours, until you return to HRL. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR PATCHES. If a patch loosens, please use a small amount of adhesive tape and/or bandage to secure it or return to the lab for reinforcement.
- You may bathe as normal, but the patches must stay dry. After patch removal, you may cleanse the patch area with water only. Do not apply any product (including sunscreens) to the patch area. Do not wash off the purple marks.
- Your back (patch sites) MUST be protected from sunlight. NO SUNBURN ALLOWED! DO NOT USE A HEATING PAD ON THE PATCH AREA. DO NOT USE HEATED CAR SEATS!
- You will be required to stay at the lab for approximately 20 minutes on the second day of the test; on that day you will be placing your back by the lamps. For this day you will be assigned a specific time in which you must report to the lab. Children are not allowed to accompany you on this day.